Saturday 14 April 2012

Pretty Pastel Nail Polish...

A mega craze this spring seems to be pastel colours. I have been loving some of the pastel nail polishes that have been on the high street recently. They can make a tan glow and can brighten up any outfit. In particular I have been in love with the Barry M range as usual with these nail paints they glide on effortlessly and last brilliantly, not to mention the fabulous colour range!

The picture below shows some of my favourites most of which are Barry M except for one which is from the L'Oreal Color Riche range. Here is my collection:

From left to right -
(Berry Ice Cream, Peach Melba, Pure Turquoise, Strawberry Ice Cream, Perledejade (L'Oreal)



This photo displays Peach Melba, applied by my nail technician ;)



These nail polishes are available at boots (here) £2.99

Love

Belle
x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours. I was thinking about these polishes earlier. Trying to stop myself from running up to Boots and buying some whilst the 3 for 2 is still on. Im dying for the lilac one!

    obsessionsofagirlygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try out Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri over these nail varnishes!

    Check out my new blog posts...

    obsessionsofagirlygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete